Wells Fargo Championship Road Closures & Parking | News
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - The Wells Fargo Championship kicks off at the Quail Hollow Country Club on May 2, 2011 and traffic will be affected.
Gleneagles Road will remain closed daily between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. between Park and Quail Hollow Roads. The championship will be in town through May 8, 2011.
Parking is not allowed at the tournament. If you are traveling to the tournament between Monday, May 2 and Friday, May 6, you can use either the Uptown Shuttle, which leaves from the Charlotte Convention Center; the CATS Lynx shuttle,which leaves from the Sharon Road West station; or the Carowinds shuttle as transportation to and from the event.
Those traveling to and from the championship on Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8, will have the option to use the Uptown Shuttle, the CATS Lynx Shuttle; a South Park shuttle, which leaves from Barclay Downs Drive; or the Ballantyne Corporate Park Shuttle.
For more information on shuttle hours go to the Wells Fargo Championship website.
Copyright 2011 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Charlotte
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins